Gem Electro Mechanicals is the only company in the world which not only makes finished Lead-in wires but also the raw materials required for making Lead-in wires of different kind of lamps. Exhaustive metallurgical knowledge and experience in making raw materials helps our engineers work on different material combinations in finished Lead-in wires.
GEM is continuously working on various projects with its customers to make the most optimum and cost effective finished Lead in wires. Different types of Lead-in wire machine groups are available to meet customer's specific requirement for:
- Different material combinations
- Electric or Gas welding - The lead-in-wires are made by Percussion Electric or Gas Welding techniques, depending upon the volume and the materials.
- Weld knot sizes
- Different lengths
More than 400 Lead-in wire machines of different origin & technologies are available from India, Japan, USA, Germany, UK, France, Korea, Taiwan, Poland and Hungary.
- The company has Capability to produce own LIW machines for 3 part and 2 part Lead-in wire manufacturing. This is an added advantage in understanding of entire technology and in maintenance of machines.
- The In-house machine-shop supports for maintenance as well as fabrication of new Lead-in wire machines and spare parts for the existing machine groups.
- Operators have long experience of setting and running different types of Lead-In Wire machines.
- Separate departments for Preventive maintenance
- Strong training culture: Continuous Training at all levels ranging from technical to quality control to SPC.